Top-ads

Hair Tools Bangs cut kit

By | 11/28/2014 2 comments
I have always been a lover of the bob with super bangs because since I was a little child my mom has brought me to the hairdresser every month. My only problem is that my bangs grow very quickly; it is pretty boring, so often I let it become a tuft. Looking on the web I found the solution:  I bought a Hair Tools Bang Cut Kit on amazon and the problem was solved, but What is this?
This kit is an ideal tool to have when you're traveling abroad, for example, I lived abroad for long periods and if I'd had this comb and a pair of scissors I would have been certainly more presentable. 


That's me with my orrible long fringe before the cut!
Before using the kit, comb your hair well and separates the fringe from the rest of your hair. 



This fabulous kit is nothing more than a double comb with a small level. Just put it on the hair and choose the desired length, after you can cut the bangs.








This is me after cutting the bangs that I got in less than a minute!
It is fast and precise, I use this from a couple of months, this mean a lot of money in my wallet and my hair look fabulous!
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Ohh this looks like such a handy way to upkeep fringes from home! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Paige. And it works for sure because i use it. I'm the girl in the photo!

      Delete