Top-ads

Best Xmas Gift: Konjac sponge review

By | 12/06/2014 Leave a Comment
konjac
Lately I had some problems with my skin like excessive sebum and black spots but 8 months ago I discovered the Konjac Sponge that without any soap is making a miracle in my face.

What is Konjac exactly?
Konjac sponge
The Konjac is a perennial asian tuber that contains proteins, iron, vitamin E, B, C, D and a good percentage of carbohydrates; for this reason is used to prevent health problems and to make spaghetti and fettuccine very useful if you're on diet.

And the sponge?
The Sponge is 100% natural and biodegradable, incredibly soft and delicate, it is suitable for all types of skin and is perfect for daily face and body cleansing . The structure of the sponge is naturally alkaline and helps fighting impurities and balances the acidity according to the PH, moisturizing naturally. Since I discovered it  I made in a few seconds my daily deep cleansing with a gently exfoliating action; however I use my homemade makeup remover but I'm not using any cream because the skin is deeply hydrated. I bought my first Konjac Sponge in a fair trade shop at a cost of 4 euro.
Konjac for the face
How to use it?
Dip the sponge in water and wring thoroughly to expel water, gently massage the face with circular movements then rinse the sponge and hang it in a dry but breezy location. Do not store it in damp location because it will ruin the structure of the sponge.
Now I buy my sponges on amazon for less than 5 dollars and my skin is now beautiful!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 commenti: